New Details of ‘Nasr Min Allah’ Operation Explained by General Yahya Al Sari + Images
ISWNews Analysis Group: Tonight Gen. Yahya Al Sari, spokesperson of Yemeni Armed Forces, in a press conference talked about new aspects of AnsarAllah’s second stage of ‘Nasr Min Allah'(victory from God) operation in north of Saadah
– Second stage of the operation ‘Nasr Min Allah’ started on 3 September under the name Martyr Abol-Hasanayn.
– Our missile unit did 6 attacks that the most important target was Najran airport.
– We did 16 joint drone and missile and artillery operation.
– Our air defense did 40 engagements against Apache and other helicopters.
– In the second stage of the operation, 150 km2 of Najran border region from Souh and Al Fara’ to heights over looking Najran city are liberated.
– More than 600 airstrikes by Saudi coalition in the second stage of the operation.
– More than 120 armored and military vehicles are destroyed and more than 200 of enemy soldiers are killed and injured and a large number of troops are captured.
– Our forces took control of 3 enemy bases and munition warehouse.
– We have evidences that proves ISIS and al Qaeda helped Saudi coalition in the fight against us.
– The enemy lost within ten days what it achieved in three years.
– In total, 37 drone operations, 45 air defense operations, 15 missile operations were carried out in two stages of Nasr Min Allah operation.
– The enemy suffered from more than 750 death and injury.
– More than 350 enemy armored vehicles and military vehicles were destroyed.
– A total of 500 square kilometers was liberated within ten days and two stages of ‘Nasr Min Allah’ operation.